The Academy of Pastry and Culinary Arts Malaysia offers you the rare opportunity to learn the art of pastry and culinary in an intimate setting, being personally mentored by masters in their field. The Academy syllabus was designed to produce kitchen-ready talent, and far exceeds the City & Guilds requirements of which all Academy programmes are accredited by. Paired with small class sizes, and quality hands-on training; the Academy serves as a springboard for many young graduates who are almost immediately snapped up by the industry, or go on to setup businesses of their own. Your skills will be finely honed through hands-on practice and repeated exposure to the best pastry techniques, tools and ingredients.
Full time courses
- Advanced Diploma in Culinary Arts (9 Months)
Advanced Diploma in Culinary Arts is the most detailed program where the students actually work in different cuisine of the world. Cuisines like Classic French, Spanish, Japanese, Italian and Thai will be taken throughout the program to ensure that students understand cuisines and their ideology better than just few recipes. The entire program will be based on menus representing creativity, taste and presentation. Students will be encouraged to actually work like a commi chef under a careful guidance of the chefs.
Part time courses
- Our part-time program offers a hands-on program under the supervision of our world-class in-house Chefs.
- Our programs are very detailed and advanced using only the best ingredients and state of the art kitchens.
- Suitable for working professionals, homemakers or high school and college students.
- Attendance is required on both Saturday and Sunday.
- All topics are taught from basic level so prior experience is not needed.
- It’s a cyclic program so replacement of classes missed can be taken in next cycle.
Professional Culinary Program
Learn the renowned recipes and latest techniques towards gourmet & cuisine, master the skills in 3 weekends.
Please contact us for more information.