As professionals, do you know how to present your ideas persuasively and impactfully to your clients, middle managers, peers, stakeholders so they can understand and buy in your ideas?
This course provides basic knowledge of public speaking and presentation skills which include preparing, developing, and delivering your speeches in the most confident & impactful way by covering techniques about body language, presentation preparation & organization, vocal variety, visual aids, how to cope with Q&A sections and unexpected events.
- You are not confident when communicating with others…
- You are nervous when presenting to clients, colleagues, managers…
- You have not studied any Public Speaking and Presentation courses before.
- You don’t know how to prepare for a presentation to help the audience understand your ideas.
- You are not familiar with capturing listeners’ attention and concluding with memorable messages.
- You have many chances to interact with the audience but don’t know how to answer their questions smartly.
- Provide organizing structure to articulate your ideas clearly.
- Overcome your fear and insecurities by understanding your in-depth fear.
- Project your Confidence via Body Language Empowerment.
- Utilize your voice to create attention from the audience.
- Capture the audience’s attention via different introduction techniques and conclude with memorable messages.
- Handle technical mishaps and Q&A sessions smartly.
- Use visual aids to convey your message.
- Day 1: Giving & Receiving Feedback
- Day 2: Your body speaks
- Day 3: Vocal Variety
- Day 4: Presentation preparation
- Day 5: Presentation organization
- Day 6: Visual aids, technical mishaps, and Q&A session handling
- Day 7: Personal Coaching
- Day 8: Final performance
If you have any questions or would like more information about the course, please contact us.