The Faculty of Engineering aspires to produce qualified graduates with significant professional knowledge, high ethics, creative ideas and great leadership skills to respond to the changes in the economy, technology and society.
Programs: FE/NUOL trains engineers for contribution to the development of Laos. Engineers follow a 4-years training program. Selection of students is based on the results of written national entrance examination. The quota system has been designed for selected students from each province basing on their academic performance.
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering and Information Technology
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
- Environmental and hydraulic Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mining Engineering
- Road-Bridge and Transport Engineering
- Vocational Teacher Education
- Water Resources Engineering
Please contact us for more information.