Established in 1983, The Maritime Training Center of the Philippines, Inc. (TMTCP) is an educational institution to train Filipino seafarers to exercise efficiency in operation and safety in navigation for national fleets and foreign ships. TMTCP organizes, maintains and conducts training for basic, advance safety and other courses in accordance with the IMO and STCW.
TMTCP prides itself on being a stalwart in the field of maritime education, subscribing only to the highest qualities and skills expected by the ship owners the world over. Managed and operated by a team of seasoned marine officers, the center helps shape Filipino seafarers who are able and ready to perform the duties and responsibilities required onboard ships.
1) BASIC TRAINING (FULL)
2) BASIC TRAINING (REFRESHER)
3) SURVIVAL CRAFT & RESCUE BOAT (FULL)
4) SURVIVAL CRAFT & RESCUE BOAT (REFRESHER)
5) ADVANCED FIRE FIGHTING (FULL)
6) ADVANCED FIRE FIGHTING (REFRESHER)
7) PROFICIENCY IN FAST RESCUE BOAT
8) PFRB (REFRESHER)
9) DECK WATCHKEEPING
10) ENGINE WATCHKEEPING
11) MFA (MEDICAL FIRST AID)
12) PASSENGER SAFETY
13) CROWD MANAGEMENT (INTERNATIONAL)
14) CRISIS MANAGEMENT
15) (SAFETY/CROWD & CRISIS) PACKAGE BUNDLE
16) SEAFARERS WITH DESIGNATED SECURITY DUTIES
NON STCW COURSES/IN HOUSE COURSES
- SMOKE DIVING
- DANGEROUS, HAZARDOUS & HARMFUL CARGOES
(DHHC – HAZMAT)
- CODE OF FEDERAL REGULATIONS 49 (CFR 49)
- HAZMAT W/ CFR 49 (PACKAGE FEE)
- CONSOLIDATED MARPOL 73/78
- INTERNATIONAL SAFETY MANAGEMENT (ISM)
RATINGS & OFFICERS
- PREVENTION OF ALCOHOLIC AND DRUG ABUSE IN
THE MARITIME SECTOR (PADAMS)
- BASIC MARITIME COMPUTER
- PASSAGE/VOYAGE PLANNING
- ENERGY EFFICIENT OPERATIONS OF SHIPS
- ACCIDENT/INCIDENT INVESTIGATION & ROOT CAUSE ANALYSIS
- VETTING INSPECTION
- RISK ASSESSMENT & MANAGEMENT
Quality training is guaranteed at TMTCP through:
- Conformance. We comply with the requirements of the IMO and the MARINA*** in developing the modules for the maritime training courses.
- Diligence. We continue to upgrade the proficiency of our instructors, assessors and our academic staff.
- Maintenance. We keep our training facilities and equipment up to date with any technical developments.
- Steadfastness. We strive to protect the interest of our clients, employees, and suppliers, upholding our corporate responsibility.
- Adherence. We aim to implement the policies and regulations in our Quality Management System, enabling work to become practicable and efficient.
Please feel free to contact us with any queries or questions you may have.