The Math Classroom Online is the home-based learning version of The Math Classroom. It was conceived due to popular demand by students during COVID and after.
The Math Classroom is one of the top math centres in the country. Over the last 3 years, 96% of our students have achieved A*s and As in the PSLE math paper.
The Math Classroom’s mission is to help every student get into their top-choice secondary school by excelling in mathematics.
What is the learning format?
- Students learn the same educational content as at our centres.
- The lesson will be very structured with opportunities for students to ask questions at strategic points.
- There will be opportunities to work in pairs to foster group learning.
- There may be quizzes at the end of each lesson to assess learning.
- Students will be assigned homework and are encouraged to go over course material at their leisure after each lesson to internalize their learning. This is very important given the reduced interaction that is inevitable with online learning.
The above format allows us to harness the benefits of online learning and maximize the learning benefits for students.
Please feel free to contact us with any queries or questions you may have.