The Philippine Physical Therapy Association, Inc. is the professional organization of Filipino physical therapists accredited by the Professional Regulations Commission. It is a member of the World Confederation for Physical Therapy as well as the Asian Confederation of Physical Therapy.
Since its foundation on December 8, 1964, the PPTA has served for the betterment of the delivery of physical therapy services in the Philippines by advancing the cause of the physical therapy profession.
Aside from the annual conventions, seminars, and workshops, the PPTA has pushed for the establishment of Special Interest Groups (SIGs) and the publication of its official journal-magazine, ImPeTus.
The PPTA is closely linked with several local organizations and companies:
- Professional Regulations Commission (PRC)
- Department of Health (DOH)
- Philippine Society of Hypertension
- Philippine Lipid Society
- Council of Professional Health Associations (COPHA)
- Philippine Federation of Professional Associations (PFPA)
- Council of Health Agencies of the Philippines (CHAP)
- Bantay-Bata Philippines
- Pfizer Philippines
Please feel free to contact us with any queries or questions you may have.