The Professional Food Styling Program by Center for Asian Culinary Studies (CACS)
The Professional Food Styling Program is the Philippines’ 1st and most extensive hands-on program that lays the foundation for students to enter the professional field of food styling. Our individual and group works have been designed to give our students a thorough foundation in food styling comparable to the food styling class taught by professionals around the globe.
Learn the Secrets to Food Styling
Learn the secrets to keeping food looking fresh for the camera. Lectures include the business side of food styling and the process of becoming a successful food stylist by authorities in the Food Styling Industry. Enrollees should preferably have a good background on culinary & pastry skills. Class time is 5pm – 10pm.
Learn the secrets to food styling
The Professional Food Styling Program
Day 1 :
– Introduction / Equipment used by a stylist / photographer
– The Ethics of a Photo Shoot
– Assignment of a Client for Individual and Group Project
– Styling Poultry and Meat
– Breakfast (Cereal, Egg, Etc.)
– Pasta & Rice
– Dairy Products & Sauces
Day 4 :
– The Treatment of Fruits and Vegetables
– Demo: Ice Cream
– Individual Work: Styling of a Corporate Client
– Interpret Print Ad
– Pre-Production for Group Work
– Lecture of an Established Food Stylist
– Finals: Photo Shoot
Tuition fee includes all ingredients needed and a food styling kit.
Fee includes an apron, manuals & ingredients & a food styling kit.
If you have any questions or would like more information about the course, please contact us.