Educational objectives of Diponegoro University is to produce graduates who have the profile of COMPLETE (Communicator, Professional, Leader, Educator, and Thinker), who are able to contribute to the development of science, technology, arts, culture and education at national and international level.
Diponegoro University is committed to instill the following mental values to all students, alumni, lecturers and academic staff:
- Honest. That is a mental attitude that uphold the consistency of honesty in the heart, speech, and deeds.
- Brave. That is mental attitude of steadfast and great confident in taking the risks, dangers and difficulties; to continue the ideals of unrelenting struggle, both physically and spiritually.
- Care. That is willingness to pay attention to solve social and physical problems in the surrounding communities.
- Fair. That is a mental attitude that treating others proportionally and along with the truth; adhering to the values of justice; reasonable and responsible.
- Providing education to produce excellent and competitive graduates.
- Conducting research leading to publications, Intellectual Property Rights (IPR), textbooks, policies and technologies that effectively and efficiently utilized to promote cultural and local resources.
- Organizing community services leading to publications, Intellectual Property Rights (IPR), textbooks, policies and technologies that effectively and efficiently utilized to promote cultural and local resources.
- Developing professionalism, capability, accountability in the governance of the university as well as the independence of the institution to conduct higher education.
Please feel free to contact us with any queries or questions you may have.