University of Puthisastra (UP)
The University of Puthisastra (UP) understands these critical roles of education and investment in people. Since its founding in 2007, it has invested in our future to become one of Cambodia’s premier private universities – particularly known for the excellence of its teaching, its focus on student outcomes and importantly its service to its communities through its many outreach and aid programs.
We at UP believe in 3 core values, which are Honor Self, Respect Others, and Develop Society. Our goal is to embed these positive values in our students and to “Equip graduates and the country for the 21st Century”. We understand that no matter how fast the world changes, our core values remain at the core of success and humanity and that will never change. We challenge our students to become future Leaders in Cambodia and the global community for the benefit of all.
UP is committed to the values of excellence, integrity, tolerance, diversity, innovation and service. Through its strong academic programs, embedded programs of English, employability, critical thinking and communication skills as well as international and local collaborations; UP students acquire and apply knowledge, skills and leadership values empowering them to not just have successful careers but to become future leaders in this exciting, digital new world.
UP graduates make highly valuable employees and future leaders – with skills ready to seize the 21st Century:
1. Degree – in their chosen field.
2. English fluency – English is the International Language and the Language of Success. No need to study elsewhere.
3. Critical thinking – to evolve as our technological world evolves.
4. Professional Communication Skills – ensuring that health professionals communicate effectively to maximise patient outcomes.
5. Employability skills – advantages in gaining and maintaining successful careers.
6. Professional and ethical practices – to enhance reputation and be the best.
UP is investing in its students:
• substantially upgrading its facilities including leading-edge laboratories, libraries and learning areas
• dedicated Learning and Teaching dept to achieve World-Standard outcomes
• dedicated research capability
• dedicated student support areas including PASS (Peer-Assisted Student Support)
• student engagement activities including Student Voice
• “Learner Experiences” including Learning Lounges, all new Cafeteria and co-curricular Clubs and Sports – making UP a great place to study and work
• improving its WiFi and internet services – maximizing online and self-directed learning. Maximum flexibility and choice.
Our Vision is to pursue excellence in health science and technology – the skills that create and sustain the future.
Please feel free to contact us with any queries or questions you may have.