Winning with Relationship Selling
Today, armed with prices and information from your website, reviews from the Internet, and recommendations from colleagues and friends, most customers will complete 70% of the buying process without involving a sales person.
Moreover, according to a Dale Carnegie Training® survey in Indonesia, employees who deal directly with customers such as sales and customer service teams are people within the company who really need to be involved because they are the most influential in increasing customer satisfaction and sales. .
Dale Carnegie Sales Training: Winning with Relationship Selling is the only sales program that combines the sales process with timeless human relations skills from Dale Carnegie’s bestselling book How to Make Friends and Influence Others .
The training will focus on sales centered on customer needs, building good customer relationships so as to create a successful continuous pipeline.
In short, this program will help salespeople and sales teams engage more with the company by improving the quality of their relationships with customers.
Fees : 3500000
All sales professionals want to reach new levels of success by mastering a relationship-based sales approach.
- Develop and demonstrate a good relationship -oriented sales strategy
- Using methods of strengthening customer relationships to pave the way and build customer trust
- Formulate solutions in collaboration with customers while providing new insights and affirming benefits for customers
- Apply the Dale Carnegie Sales Model to eliminate objections and minimize the need to negotiate.
- Apply proven techniques to maintain good customer relationships and encourage repeat purchases.
You Will Learn How To:
- Set personal and professional goals to succeed
- Build a winning attitude and self-confidence
- Identify prospecting methods to fill the sales pipeline (pipeline)
- Dealing with customers by applying good relationship building techniques/principles
- Develop active listening skills to identify opportunities and overcome challenges
- Build credibility and communicate the value of the products/services offered
- Use social media to expand the influence of your network
- Develop powerful questions to find out the needs of customers
- Creating interest by explaining solutions tailored to the individual needs of each customer
4 days of training
- Sales Confidence
- Gain Access
- Expand Your Network
- Communicate Value
- Handle Hesitation
- Commit and Maintain the Relationship
- Sales Skills Mastery
REGISTER FOR THE COURSE