Yoga is a greater awareness of breath and incorporating it into the physical movements. Using heat in yoga to detoxify is by far one of the best ways you can rid your body of unwanted toxins. The human body contains the best system for removing waste through the skin, which is the bodies largest and most visible organ. We remove waste through from our liver and kidneys through the skin via sweat.
Well you get it Hot Yoga is the best work out. Take a breathe and know a person who breathes freely in their daily life will find great love and freedom in their hearts to live.
- Forge a deeper understanding of alignment and application of anatomic principles to yoga poses
- Open your joyful heart and voice with chanting sacred Sankrit sounds
- Expand your understanding of who you are and begin to settle more fully into your own authentic self
- Study the ancient and always relevant wisdom of Patanjali’s Yoga Sutras
- Be part of a supportive and uplifting group of practitioners who are also dedicated to practice
50 Hrs ImmersionYoga Retreat
This course valuable for those who is seeking fresh inspiration, tools and technique to your own practice or build up healthy environment of holistic lifestyle living.
You shall leave the retreat with a strong foundation of Yoga Asana, Pranayama, Meditation, Yoga Philosophy, Nutrition and a guidance to examine self practice.
We welcome all level of practitioner who want to cultivate self care in daily life and those who want to become a yoga teacher in the future.
Teacher Training Program
This program is to encourage student with a strong creative focus to unlock each student’s individual potential and unique voice.
Through a practice that Educates, Inspires, Creative, Ethical Awareness and Heals is our aim. You will come away with a strong foundation in the technical, creativity, inspirational and business side of yoga that combine together to connect to the meaningful purpose of teaching and living.